Friday 31 October 2014

The Most Players your Pocket Aces have held up against?

I thought this may be a entertaining thread. What is actually the most gamers your pocket aces have held up from in a hand?

My initial time enjoying $ 5NL complete ring, I picked up AA in the bb. I obtained two limpers from UTG and UTG+two and the little blind concluded. I produced it 20c preflop and the flop came Kxx board with two diamonds. They all named.


I’m not too exceptionally cozy with 3 other players in the pot, but the board seemed innocuous ample. Sb checks to me, I choose to forego by typical c-bet and nullify being very first to act by shipping and delivery it as I failed to have too much guiding ($ 2.fifty or so) and the pot was currently decently sized. If I obtained outflopped by some rag hand or a set, so be it. The thought was to get one particular contact heads up with either prime pair or the flush attract. but I acquired known as by everybody.


Jack high flush draw referred to as, Ace higher flush draw called, Kx in sb reraised them all in who had everyone else covered, they all called. I easily fade everything the flip paired the board and Kx rivered two pair that did not perform, so I quadrupled up, and the participant with Kx received the rest of the other two’s stacks.


Considering AA sometimes does not hold up in opposition to a one hand, I was thrilled that it held up from nearly 50 % the table.



Cardschat Poker Discussion boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/11/01/the-most-players-your-pocket-aces-have-held-up-against/

No comments:

Post a Comment