Wednesday 15 October 2014

Carbon problems

software downloaded ok

account designed okay


ONLY VISA, Skrill (non-US) and direct transfer are approved.


My account was flagged and disabled due to becoming from a forbidden Territory. (It really is attainable that I had my VPN turned on and established to a European area).


They want copies of my credit card expenses and entrance/back of credit rating card and ID, just to reactivate the account.


What all this implies is that CC demands to update Carbon Poker overview to display a lot more restricted funding.


I am not most likely to go to the dilemma and danger of copying and sending my ID for an account with equilibrium. I even now have not at any time logged on to their consumer, so I possibly by no means will.



Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/10/16/carbon-problems/

No comments:

Post a Comment