Wednesday 29 October 2014

Pricing in

What are your views on getting &quotpriced into&quot a hand in a tournament? I know in a money recreation, if you are priced in you ought to go for it as even although you most likely won’t hit, more than a big enough sample size the number of occasions that you DO strike will end result in an all round revenue. Nevertheless, in a match you will not play a massive ample quantity of fingers for this to come about.
In a hand I performed the other working day in my regional pub league this induced wonderful debate. Last desk, 6 gamers still left. Blinds ended up 1K/2K and I experienced 6K. I was the BB in this hand so primarily when the hand began I was down to 2BB. The dude UTG shoved for 3K and all other gamers at the table referred to as. The pot was giving me 17-one, and yet when I looked down at two four offsuit, I folded. After the hand I was asked what cards were so horrible that they didn’t justify these odds and was sternly informed that was a negative fold (the simple fact that the flop was A35 probably didn’t assist lol). However I would stand by my decision that in a spot like that, it really is greater to toss away a poor hand irrespective of what odds you might be currently being provided. What do you consider?

Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/10/30/pricing-in/

No comments:

Post a Comment