Monday 13 October 2014

How do you respond to getting picked on? 3-bet?

Yesterday I experienced a quick session (much less than one hundred hands) and a reg sat to my immediate left. I have a few hundred palms on him, and I know he frequents numerous poker message boards. His three-et price is 2.

This session, he 3-wager most of my late place raises (I play quite limited, so this was virtually all of my raises) and would even increase my c-bets (did this one particular time).


I finished up boosting with ATs in the CO, and he three-wager me and I flat known as. I was wondering if you must just commence flat contacting three-bets if you are obtaining lifted a lot, or if you must 4-bet. What do you do?


It could have been greater for me to begin 4-betting gentle, simply because I would be out of position from a much better participant submit flop. In the session, as I mentioned, I flat referred to as with AT, he ended up shoving the flip when an ace peeled off and I referred to as &gt.&lt he demonstrates a set of 2s. In the hand, I wager the flop with air. I must have checked and considered calling a guess on the flop, but I do not think betting was right.


Also, need to I just not bother responding to somebody taking advantage of me? Should I just go away the desk? Suggestions for a new player, plz!!:trytofly:



Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/10/14/how-do-you-respond-to-getting-picked-on-3-bet/

No comments:

Post a Comment