Sunday 26 October 2014

FULL FLUSH

I am from NY so we are constrained ended up we can engage in right here in NY. I truly enjoy the Complete Flush site and below is why. Very first they are element of the Poker Fairness Web Operate and they are increasing quickly. I also like that you get a thirty% upfront cash bonus and as well you can earn POP details to get one more fifty% bonus on your original deposit. They also have very great Gtds and a good variance of players. I am also heading to be taking part in in the 10k freeroll they will have. All websites have some concerns and while this web site is developing speedily and adding new tournaments I am happy I found a house. Also the Customer services is fantastic and they have stay chat. Do I have negative beats their of course but if your likely to enjoy on the internet it is predicted. Also I have cashed out twice by way of WU and I gained my money in three biz times. I see allot of negativity about some poker web sites and just believed some praise is needed for the good types. icon biggrin

Cardschat Poker Discussion boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/10/27/full-flush/

No comments:

Post a Comment