Saturday 25 October 2014

Do you get software delays at Carbon as well?

I hadnÂ’t performed at the Merge community for years. Recently I started out taking part in at Carbon Poker and fell in really like with their Supersonic HU match.

Nevertheless the difficulty that IÂ’m obtaining at Carbon is that there is occasionally delays in the response time of the computer software. For illustration, I make a wager and it could consider several seconds to sign up, if ever. These delays make it extremely hard for me to consider enjoying at Carbon at higher stakes.


IÂ’ve recorded an instance of this going on in this movie:


http://youtu.be/fjcziykjTCA


See the hand at 4:35. The guess I produced on the switch didnÂ’t sign-up at all, and I was sat out.


This type of issue doesnÂ’t occur to me at Black Chip or Seals With Clubs. Do you get delays when you enjoy at Carbon or other Merge internet sites?


Thanks.



Cardschat Poker Message boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/10/26/do-you-get-software-delays-at-carbon-as-well/

No comments:

Post a Comment