Monday 22 September 2014

Why are turbo's more popular than regs???

I’ve been playing SNG’s on bovada once again the very last couple of days and I have seen that the reduced stakes turbo’s are significantly much more common than the standard velocity tournaments. I cannot comprehend why however. The turbo’s are significantly more of a gamble because you have no time to employ any steady strategy imo and therefore uncover oneself coin flipping with less than amazing palms. And every person that performs them appears more than prepared to gamble. These folks will not fold if their lives (event life) depended on it. It really is frustrating to me because i desire the regular pace types and occasionally I am forced to engage in these if i want to perform that is.

Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/09/23/why-are-turbos-more-popular-than-regs/

No comments:

Post a Comment