Friday 12 September 2014

Progress or false hope? from a noob

So for the final week I’ve been making the most of some achievement actively playing 360s on pokerstars but only placing (twelve instances out of 17) with my maximum end 4th. (I have won 1 360 before)

A rapid case in point of how Im likely at the second. I obtained a royal flush before, I nevertheless have the hand up in a window if somebody can inform me how to post it. Carried on working to 30k then obtained 10s all in in opposition to three people didnt stick, then 9s once again didnt stick and lastly AQ also didnt stick.


Any advice would be genuinely appreciated feels like im not relocating forward quickly sufficient


many thanks a great deal



Cardschat Poker Discussion boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/09/13/progress-or-false-hope-from-a-noob/

No comments:

Post a Comment