Thursday 18 September 2014

Strictly playing micro's cash

Alright, so I am going to adhere to 5NLH 6 handed funds on Bovada. I just bought Bovada hand converter, I’m making use of the free Poker Tracker 4 for now. I think I am likely to adhere with it as soon as the trials up. I attempted Keep em manager and it appears way too perplexing to me for some cause.

I also bought Leak Buster, and I come to feel that it is already assisting me out some. Damn, I am like a dilapidated plumbing technique kind a two hundred year old creating…:) I created a Skype last but not least, and if any person has time to support me out with both Poker tracker or Hold em supervisor it would be excellent assist! possibly a small assistance?


I nevertheless never know how to publish fingers in here, I’m gonna study up on that tonight, and I am going to put up my graphs and stuff in this thread. I’m new to every thing I just point out earlier mentioned me, so please be client with me!:eek: I have alot of work in advance of me!



Cardschat Poker Message boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/09/19/strictly-playing-micros-cash/

No comments:

Post a Comment