Wednesday 17 September 2014

Playing Cash @ 888: My story so far..!


Hi all! icon smile

This is my 1st submit here, but have been playing poker for about six years now. Right here is my graph for this 12 months so considerably: It’s a mix of $ 10nl, $ 20nl, $ 30nl and a minor $ 50nl:


Attachment 67150


I have only just began getting my game ‘seriously’ – consciously seeking to increase equally on and off of the tables.


I am presently taking part in $ twenty/$ 30nl and my objectives this thirty day period have been:


Play ten,000 $ 20/$ 30nl hands
Play 5,000 $ 50nl hands


My aim by the end of the year is to be taking part in regularly at the $ 50nl tables icon smile


I am going to use this as a type of commentary on how my poker is going, ideally submitting hands for men and women to chat about – and as a way of displaying my imagined procedures.


What I am primarily searching for is men and women who are carrying out the same sort of thing as me (e.g stakes, quantity, targets) so we can help every other enhance – I might really like to be part of some type of examine team or sweat session – I’ve by no means accomplished any of these just before and feel it would actually aid my game icon smile


So yeah… subscribe, introduce yourself, get in contact and allows perform some poker!


Ted :amazing:






Hooked up Photos


graph1.jpg (209.7 KB)



Cardschat Poker Forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/09/18/playing-cash-888-my-story-so-far/

No comments:

Post a Comment