Monday 3 November 2014

Carbon Poker charges my card with different company names.

Anyone’s credit score card on carbon poker currently being billed with diverse business names? This appears genuinely weird to me and just needed to know if other men and women exactly where dealing with the same issue on carbon.

Organization names
myfabricfactory.com
ESPK LTD PORT LOUIS MU


What i discovered on my lender assertion rather of carbon poker. They charged the correct quantities, in phrases of my deposits, just with distinct business names. Are they performing this with all their customers? If so, why? Does anyone else locate this to be a little bit sketch?



Cardschat Poker Message boards


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/11/04/carbon-poker-charges-my-card-with-different-company-names/

No comments:

Post a Comment