Tuesday 11 November 2014

5-7 suited calls all in post flop

I was enjoying a live tourney nowadays, and I made the decision to contact with 5d-7d, and the flop comes Qd-Jd-5c. The dude to my appropriate goes all in, and I get in touch with. He has K-9o, and that provides him 10 outs from my pair of fives. I checked this out on poker stove, and I have %72.5 equity in this hand. Obviously this was a excellent call even if I had no notion what he had. Even so, he nevertheless has about a %40 likelihood to outdraw me on the switch or the river. It wasn’t that awful a drive when you consider about it, however the fairness is virtually 3-1 towards him.
When you locate oneself in a comparable predicament exactly where you have ten outs it does not seem so undesirable, but how do you know that your hand fairness is terrible with out any application to again you up?

Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/11/12/5-7-suited-calls-all-in-post-flop/

No comments:

Post a Comment