Thursday 20 November 2014

Am I raising for the right reasons preflop?

A single of the principal factors I elevate preflop is to slender the field of the gamers and get considerably less people to see the flop. My basis is that if an individual has called a increase, they most very likely have a respectable hand, this kind of as a 10K, QK, JK, J10 or a little pair etc and that when the flop does arrive, I can get a much better perception of what variety of hand they’re keeping. Is this the proper? Am I playing this proper?

For example, if I raised preflop to 3x massive blinds, just 1 participant limps in to make a heads up pot, and the flop will come 429, I can be quite self-assured that the player could not have strike the flop?



Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/11/21/am-i-raising-for-the-right-reasons-preflop/

No comments:

Post a Comment