Monday 1 December 2014

Carribean Poker Cruise Tourney

Not positive if this is exactly where this need to be posted but right here goes.

I received a ticket through a satellite to a $ a hundred and ten purchase in tourney. The prize is a Carribean Cruise + $ 1100 purchase in to Heartland Poker Tour Primary Function onboard the Oasis of The Seas + some income for bills to get to Ft, Lauderdale


My concern about this is, I seen following I was registered that it is a Rebuy. I have the ticket, but, would not be able to do a rebuy and insert – on as I typically do in rebuys.


I need to have some suggestions on how to engage in this event.


I believe I am at a disadvantage not being in a position to do the rebuy. I don’t usually perform at Juicy Stakes and just had some $ $ $ hanging about there and believed it would be a hoot to acquire the cruise so gave it a shot.


I am likely to consider to satellite in once more this 7 days as they are obtainable once more nightly.



Cardschat Poker Community forums


http://statisticspoker.net/2014/12/02/carribean-poker-cruise-tourney/

No comments:

Post a Comment